Friday, October 22, 2021

Welcome to the Hundred Acre Wood sticker book (2010)

      I was thrilled to purchase a few copies of Welcome to the Hundred Acre Wood sticker book illustrated by Andrew Grey (2010) for only one dollar each at a retail store. I gave all but one of them away, and I can’t seem to part with the one I have left. This large paperback has a scene on each two-page spread. The scenes are empty because readers place stickers from the back of the book into each one to create a story. As a fan of Winnie the Pooh a I'm happy to have this unique book in my library. 

     Haley Gonzalez has a Winnie the Pooh rules sign. Yuliya Kryva has Winnie the Pooh Alphabet. The Children's Garden has How Many? Counting Worksheet.

Josefina Javelina: A Hairy Tale (2005)

Josefina Javelina: A Hairy Tale by Susan Lowell (2005) was a disappointment for me. I’d only read one other book by Susan Lowell, The Tort...