Friday, October 22, 2021

Welcome to the Hundred Acre Wood sticker book (2010)

      I was thrilled to purchase a few copies of Welcome to the Hundred Acre Wood sticker book illustrated by Andrew Grey (2010) for only one dollar each at a retail store. I gave all but one of them away, and I can’t seem to part with the one I have left. This large paperback has a scene on each two-page spread. The scenes are empty because readers place stickers from the back of the book into each one to create a story. As a fan of Winnie the Pooh a I'm happy to have this unique book in my library. 

     Haley Gonzalez has a Winnie the Pooh rules sign. Yuliya Kryva has Winnie the Pooh Alphabet. The Children's Garden has How Many? Counting Worksheet.

The Santa Clauses (1986)

The Santa Clauses retold by Achim Broger is a cute story of a young boy who saves Christmas. In this story, the little guy learns that ther...